Furutech FP-SWS-D POWER DISTRIBUTOR
This must be the highest quality distributor box available.
The thick aluminum chassis protects against RFI from outside and the specific construction allows for rapid drainage of resonances.
Of course with high-grade Rhodium-plated schuko sockets.
• The beautifully crafted special grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Material thickness: chassis and side plates 5.0mm
• Nonmagnetic Rhodium plated FP-SWS-D(R) Schuko socket star-wired to a FI-10(R) IEC Inlet.
• Piezo ceramic and nano-carbon damping spikes.
• A layer of Formula GC-303 bonded to the bottom plate effectively shields against EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
• Star-wired Furutech α (Alpha) -14, 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG) conductors for low electrical resistance, conductors insulated within resonance-absorbing tubing.
• Dimensions: 159.0mm (L) x 108.0mm (W) x 60.0mm (H) without FP-SWS-D and feet.
Modified Akiko Audio version:
The Furutech FP-SWS-D POWER DISTRIBUTOR is also available in a modified version, done by Akiko Audio. Here the sides are filled with A.A.T. (tuning mix) and a special resin.
This makes the power distributor considerably heavier causing a better absorption of micro vibrations. Our A.A.T. tuning mix causes an even better sound.
Modified version Price: € 490,-
(Outside EU € 404,96)