Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties.
The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
- α (Alpha) Pure copper main conductor (t：0.5mm)
- Insulation Materials: Nylon/fibreglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder
- Bracket with a 1.0mm thick Zinc/steel brace plate
- Beautifully-crafted Carbon fibre finished Aluminum faceplate (colour-coated).
- Specified for wire diameters of 2.8mm or 5.5 Sq.mm/10AWG Max. (set screw)
- Dimensions: 152.0mm (L) x 81.0mm (W) x 48.0mm(H)
- Furutech’s total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending pressure plate (see below) that increases the contact area of the Alpha Conductors.